The mask is made with two layers cotton fabric (front and lining), covering the mouth and the nose, including the chin, the cheeks and the cheekbones of the face.
Between the two layers of fabrics additionally are built in three layers of special filtered material from non-woven Textile 100% polyester with high common density of 80-90 grams per square meter for increased rate of holding micro particles and other air pollutions.
In the upper and the lower parts of the mask it is built in elastic material for tighter sticking to the face. The hooking up to the ears is elastic with ability to adjust the size.
THE NEW PRICE is valid until running out of quantities.
1.The prices in this offer are included VAT and are valid and are valid for the current school year;
2. Unit prices are calculated on items agreed with the school basic materials. If the customer wishes to change the provided models and materials specified in the offer, the prices are renegotiated;
3. Unit prices in this offer include:
4. Unit prices in this offer does NOT include delivery to the address of the Customer.
5. Unit prices in this offer are basic and are valid for the quantities held in stock and making clothing in standard sizes in the preparation of group order. If it's necessary to make corrections on the basic design and / or making of clothing in individual sizes as well as the explicit request of the client to change the basic construction, the prices change depending on the adjustment desired by the Client.
7. Warranty conditions: “BONITA STYLE” is certified and operates a quality control system ISO 9001:2015. In conformity with the requirements of this system and the procedures applied, “BONITA STYLE” guarantees that all products manufactured by the company, fulfill the requirements of the ÂDS standard and the European standards for security and quality of the goods and services. All commodities offered herewith have a guarantee of six months. The validity of this guarantee covers all materials used when factory defects are found out, as well as the production quality of the commodities when all requirements are kept that are prescribed by the manufacturer regarding the treatment and preservation of the garments. The guarantee does not cover mechanical and chemical damages of the fabrics caused by the Customer when used and treated.
8. Claim: The purchased goods can be replaced or returned within 30 days from the date of receipt upon presenting of a receipt or invoice for the purchase; REPLACEMENT of the purchased goods for another size or other item can be made ONLY in our store within 30 days from the date of receipt upon presenting of a receipt or invoice for the purchase; RETURN of the purchased goods with a refund can be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods, upon presenting of a receipt or invoice for the purchase; WHEN REPLACING AND RETURNING, the returned goods must be with original packaging and label.Clothing with mechanical and chemical defects caused by the Client during use and treatment is not accepted.
9. Deadlines for execution of individual orders are negotiated on a case by case basis. Orders taken in August and September will be executed in a period of 30 to 60 days.